Monday, May 25, 2015

Pocahantas Style - 20% off


Happy Memorial Day, guys! I hope you take time today to think about the sacrifices that have been made for our freedom. People who didn’t even know us died so that we could be free. To me, it paints a picture of Jesus’ sacrifice for us on the cross. To think about a stranger dying for you is inconceivable.

I’m so excited about today’s post! Today I’m showing you my first EverlyBelle's look that you can buy for 20% off this week with the code ATR20! Also, major props to my hubby for taking these pictures! He is really getting good :):)

DSC08027 edited
DSC08029 edited
DSC08036 edited
SONY DSC
This dress, you guys. When I put it on I fell in love! The material is extremely light (you will need a slip under it) and flowy and it just feels great on. I love the whole vibe of this dress. It feels very “Pocahantas” to me. It has a really easy going feel.
SONY DSC
DSC08048 edited
SONY DSC
DSC08069 edited
My favorite part about this dress is the intricate detail along the neckline. This is such a simple dress, but all of that embroidery just gives it a special touch. I paired this cream EverlyBelle's tassel necklace and my turquoise stone necklace together, because they bring out the colors in the dress so well. I also wore some EverlyBelle's bracelets with a watch to add some details to the look.
DSC08059 edited
SONY DSC
SONY DSC
SONY DSC
SONY DSC
So, this dress is priced at $34, which is already a good price for a boutique item, but if you use the code ATR20 you can get it for less than $28! Don’t miss this deal you guys! Another reason I would encourage you to buy this or any other EverlyBelle's piece is because I think we should support small businesses. Especially, if you’re in the Tampa/Brandon area, you should support this local business! Brandon doesn’t have enough boutiques and I want this one be successful :)
Find all of the EverlyBelle's pieces I’m wearing here // Dress // Necklace// Multi-Stone Bracelet // Turquoise Bracelet
Get all of these pieces or just get a few, but you should really to advantage of this offer. Seriously, it’s a steal!
*Again, the code is ATR20*
Enjoy :)
cropped-cropped-cropped-cropped-10966766_10152734551937685_1642642474_n111.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment