Thursday, February 5, 2015

Style Today: Spring transition dress

Happy Thursday, everyone! I don't know about the rest of the world, but we have been having the BEST weather here in Tampa, FL. I have been loving it and it's got me in the mood for Spring!
Here's a Spring dress that I styled in a more Fall/Winter way.




I found this dress at Kohls over the weekend and it was priced at $13.60, but with my 20% off I got it for $10.88 before tax. What a steal, right!? This dress is from the Simply Vera by Vera Wang line. I love this line, because I can always find something with a cool print or texture.
Also, my new bangs are making an appearance :)




So, to take this Spring dress and make it February attire, I added some sheer black tights. It was a little chilly this morning, so I felt like I needed the tights. I also wore my favorite cognac booties. To me, denim jackets are a Spring piece, so I don't count that for bringing this dress out of Spring and into February.




Once church was out it was already warming up outside, so I decided to take my jackets off and unbutton the top of the dress. I LOVE the print on this dress. I have a minor obsession with the sky (just ask my husband) and the fabric under the print reminds of the sky, so I think that's part of the reason I was so drawn to it.




So, there my Spring transition look! I hope you like it!
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment