Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Trends to Try: Spring trends

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Did you catch my post yesterday about some memorable fashion moments from the Grammys? if not, go check it out by clicking here.
Today I am here to brighten your day with some Spring trends! Believe it or not, Spring is right around the corner, so I've been searching the runways for some fun Spring trends to bring to you! I'll be showing a look from the runway and a street style look.
1. Scalloped hems.


This trend is so adorable, right!? I am loving it! Oscar De La Renta showed this green, scalloped dress for his Spring 2015 line, but it is popping up in stores everywhere! This faux leather scalloped skirt can be found at Forever 21 for under $20.
2. Palm print.


What screams Spring more than a palm tree print? Almost nothing! This print is so cute and there are so many different varieties of it out there. Although, you should be careful with this trend as it could turn into an throwback look if you're not careful.
3. Shoulder cutouts.


Shoulder cutout are back! I remember when I was in high school and I thought those types of shirts were so cool, but I never had one and now I'm getting a second chance! Vera Wang showed this look for her Spring 2015 collection and while it's not too extreme, it is extremely expensive, but don't worry this style is in most stores for spring!
Hopefully I have given you something to look forward to other than warm weather for Spring!
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment