Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Trends to Try: NYFW to your closet

Happy trend day Tuesday! I don’t know about you, but last week I completely obsessed over what was happening and New York Fashion Week. I was drooling all over the screen as I looked at the runway looks. So, today I’m showing you some of my favorite trends from the runway and showing you a practical way to wear them!

1. Fringe.

NYFW Fringe
This look was shown by Marchesa, along with many other fringe looks. The whole feel of this show was very Gatsby-esque. It was amazing!
Fringe
This is an adorable fringe dress you can find at Forever 21! Fringe may seem intimidating, but this dress can be worn by anyone. It’s really casual and perfect for spring!
2. Appliques.
NYFW applicaysHow great is this look by Michael Kors!? This line was full of neutral colors with cool textures and prints, one being this applique dress.
AppliquesI found this adorable applique dress at ASOS. This trend was little harder for me to find, but I think it is so cute. I am in love with this ASOS dress!
3. Leather Details.
NYFW leather detailsThis leather detail dress was shown by Calvin Klein. This line featured a lot of different pieces with leather details.
Leather detailsThis Blue Fly dress is the perfect leather detail dress! I love the distressed plaid pattern in the middle and the leather belt.
Which NYFW trend is your favorite?
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment