Sunday, February 8, 2015

Style Today: Class Act

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope you are having an awesome weekend, I know I am! I've had a pretty chill weekend of hanging out with friends and family, which I haven't been able to do lately because of work, so it's been nice!
Today's look is a little classy, a little trendy, and a lot of fun!




From afar, this looks like a simple black skirt and a grey tank right? Well, that is not the case! This lovely LC Lauren Conrad midi skirt has tiny little polka dots. I absolutely love this skirt! You might remember the last time I wore it: Fashionably Late






And this top is not a simple grey tank. This top is also LC Lauren Conrad and it is the cutest little lace crop top. I bought it in the middle of fall and haven't had a chance to wear it yet. I got this top for $7.20 at Kohls.
Guess what brand my shoes are... if you guessed LC Lauren Conrad then you are right! Can you tell I adore her line?






As far as accessories go, I decided to keep it super simple with this look in order to keep the class level up. I wore a silver Fossil watch and a single drop crystal necklace. That's it.




This morning it was slightly chilly, so I threw on my denim jacket. I feel like this time of the year is THE best time to rock denim jackets. It's perfect for transitioning into spring. Also, sorry to those of you who are still knee deep in snow. Here in FL it's a beautiful 75 degrees today :)


I hope you enjoy this look! Side note, my husband is getting pretty good at this whole taking pictures of my outfits thing. Major props to him. Love you, babe <3

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment