Thursday, February 12, 2015

TBT: Military Vest

Happy Thursday, y'all! The work week is almost over and the weekend is well on it's way!
Now, I don't usually participate in TBT (throwback Thursday), but my Timehop inspired me to!
I'm going to show you two looks I wore exactly one year apart without even realizing it!
One year ago Saturday.
wpid-img_20140209_172743.jpg
Saturday.
wpid-20150207_192753_lls.jpgWeird, right!? When I put this look together last Saturday, I had no idea I had worn almost the same outfit a year earlier. Although the looks are extremely similar, the only piece that is the same is the vest. So, I simply updated this look a little.
In the look I wore a year ago, I paired this military vest with black jeans, a cotton beige top, and rose gold flats. When I wore it this Saturday, I paired it with faux leather leggings, a cream chiffon top, and my alligator print cutout booties.
Here's more on the updated look.




Side note: I got these leggings from Kohls from the LC Lauren Conrad line for only $7.20!
I hope you like today's TBT look!
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment