Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Trends to Try: Bathing Suits!

As much as we would like to pretend that it's far away, bathing suit season is right around the corner. Well, at least in FL it is. Spring break is less than a month away, which means it's time to go bathing suit shopping!
So, I'm bringing you some trends I've been noticing on Pinterest when it comes to bathing suits.
1. High neck tops.


Made by Dawn // O'Neill Top & Bottom
I LOVE this trend! I think it is so cute and new. The bathing suit on the left is a Made by Dawn suit. This Made by Dawn suit is definitely a splurge, but you can find the one on the right at Bealls, for my FL people. It's an O'Neill suit, and while it's not cheap it won't break the bank as much as the Made by Dawn suit.
2. High waisted bottoms.


Now, high waisted bikini bottoms aren't new, but they are back this bikini season. I personally don't own any, so I'm really hoping to get some this year! One of the things I love about high waisted bikini bottoms is that they are flattering on most body types. They cover up that area that no one likes (unless you have a six pack), but still gives you the bikini look.
3. Sporty suits.


These sporty bathing suits are for those girls who don't like to just lay around when they go to the beach. These suits are perfect for being active on the beach without worrying about anything popping out! I for one get bored just laying around at the beach, so I'll be on the look out for a well priced, sporty bikini!
Let me know which style you love!
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment