Friday, February 6, 2015

Casual Friday

"It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!" Does anybody else get that awful song stuck in their heads on Fridays? It's horrible, but it doesn't matter, because it's Friday!
Today I'm rocking a look inspired by a Pinterest look I found.
Here's the pinspiration and my replica of it!


I love this look! And I love finding outfits on Pinterest that recreate with pieces I already own. There's nothing better than seeing a look and saying, "I have the pieces for that look in my closet!"
TIP: For those days when you feel like you have nothing to wear, pick a piece from your closet and search it on Pinterest for some pinspiration.


Today I was wanting to put together an outfit I haven't worn before, but I knew I wanted to wear my black jeans. So, I went to Pinterest and search "black jeans outfit". And that's how I came up with this look! Not that's it complicated, but it's just something I hadn't thought of wearing before.




Next time your in a closet rut, just turn to Pinterest!
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment